TERMS AND CONDITIONS VALID FOR THE APPLICATION PROMOTED IN CONNECTION TO THE SAFEPLACE ERASMUS+ PROJECT BY THE PROJECT-LEADER ASSOCIATION GLENN GOULD AND ITS PARTNERS, HEREINAFTER CALLED THE PROJECT PARTNERS
1. The application is connected to “SafePlace – Safe And Fair cultural Events: imProvement of voLunteers’ skills in communicAtion for inClusion Enhancement” – Project funded by the Erasmus+ community program at number 2020-1-IT03-KA227-YOU-020637, herein called the Project
2. The Project and this application is managed by the Glenn Gould Association, registered in via del Rosario n. 2, 90013, Castelbuono (PA), Italy, VAT number 04990780829 – firstname.lastname@example.org
and the involved partners
APS Nous, registered in via Marconi 85, 80030 Camposano (NA), Italy, Registration number 92052870638, email@example.com
Raum 3 Konzert- & Veranstaltungs GmbH, Lindenstrasse 1b, 46459 Rees-Haldern, Germany, VAT ID DE173871571 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mittetulundusuhing Vitatiim, Tuleviku 7, 20304 Narva, Estonia, Registration Number 80258801, email@example.com
Taksirat Foundation, Vladimir Komarov 6-3/16, 1000 Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia, VAT IT MK4030007005440, firstname.lastname@example.org
Association Internationale pour la Biennale de jeunes Createurs de L’Europe et de la Mediterranee BJCEM, Boulevard Saint-Michel 65, Boite 6 Fidelium Centre Dansaert, 1040 Bruxelles, Belgium, Registration Number 476514676, email@example.com
Mittetulundusuhing Music Estonia, Telliskivi 60a, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia, Registration Number 80375300, firstname.lastname@example.org
herein called the Project Partners.
3. The selection of the profiles of the participants of the training sessions is the exclusive discretionary assessment of the Project Partners on the basis of the information provided by the participants in the respective forms.
4. The participant declares to possess all the necessary requisites required by this call.
5. The participant confirms to transmit truthful information on his form under penalty of immediate exclusion from the evaluation phase and any subsequent selection.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age but no more than 30 before the date of departure to the training session taking place in Tallinn, Estonia.
Applicants must be residents of an EU country or country of EU candidate status.
The Project and the Project Partners do not cover health insurance and social security of the participants or the Project Partners. Liability note see below.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Open call deadline: The application period is open from 13 March 2023 until 26 March 2023, 23:59 CET. The project partners reserve the right to prolong the deadline.
Applications must be submitted by completing the application form in English within the application period.
All the mandatory form fields must be filled out, or the application will not be accepted.
All data submitted by the applicant is classified and will be used only for evaluation purposes.
EVALUATION OF APPLICANTS:
Each of the Project Partners evaluates the applications separately and chooses the successful applicants according to undisclosed criteria.
A maximum of 5 applicants per partner (35 total) will be selected to participate in the training session in Tallinn, Estonia. The project partners’ decision is legally binding and not contestable.
The final decision about successful applicants will be made at the latest by 29 March 2023 and communicated within 5 working days.
EXPENSES COVERED BY THE PROJECT FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
– The course is totally free of charge; additionally the selected participants will be guaranteed:
All other costs are covered by the participant himself/herself.
*Travel (flight, bus, train, etc) is NOT provided for applicants from Estonia.
** Accommodation in Tallinn is provided to those Estonian applicants in need of accommodation; please reach out BEFORE applying to email@example.com
The successful applicant is obliged to participate in all project activities:
– early evening online training session in April (schedule to be released)
– training session in Tallinn during 9th to 13th May 2023
The successful applicant is obliged to provide all necessary information to participate in the project.
ADDITIONAL OBLIGATIONS TO VOLUNTEER:
Additionally, the successful applicant confirms the availability to volunteer at an event organized by the Project Partners or their affiliates in 2023, subject to terms and conditions not specified in this call. For further questions, the applicant must contact the relative Project Partner of choice and clarify individually, due to the high number and diversity of events the Project Partners are involved with.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. The Project Partner is in no way responsible in the event of transmission of untruthful information and/or false attestation of possession of the necessary requisites for participation in the call.
2. The Project Partners are not responsible for damage to people or things due to activities of the subjects selected for the program, that are not strictly connected to the training sessions or can be directly connected to their ordinary performance during the pre-established time of the training sessions.
1. The participant in the call accepts and undertakes to comply with the rules established in this call.
2. The Project Partners may modify the rules established in this call by giving prior notice to each participant, who has the right to withdraw from participation in the same and in the subsequent phases of evaluation and possible selection.